Sunday, February 8, 2009

Favorite Friday the 13th film

As many of you know this coming Friday, 2/13/2009, will see a new Friday the 13th film debut in theaters.

I grew up on these films and with the exception of the awesome Freddy Vs. Jason I was not 100 % happy with entries in the series that were released by New Line "Jason Goes to Hell" particularly which I think sucks with the exception of the scenes at the beginning and end of the film. From what I have seen from the new movie looks awesome and is reminiscent of Paramount Pictures original run of the series from 1980 - 1989.

I will be running my review of the new film here next weekend.

Until then I thought I would rank my ranking of the current films in the series.

1. Freddy vs. Jason

2. Friday the 13th Part 6 "Jason Lives"

3. Friday the 13th "The Final Chapter"

4. Friday the 13th 3-D

5. Friday the 13th Part VIII "Jason Takes Manhattan"

6. Friday the 13th Part VII "The New Blood"

7. Friday the 13th

8. Friday the 13th Part II

9. Jason X

10. Friday the 13th Part V "A New Beginning"

11. Jason goes to Hell "The Final Friday"

Please feel free to comment with own ratings of films in the series.

1 comment:

  1. i'm gonna go top 5 on your ass

    1. Jason goes to hell

    2. Friday Part 2

    3. Jason X--Purely for scene in which jason takes hot chick in sleeping bag and bangs tree with said hot chick hilarious

    4.Freddy vs. Jason

    5. Jason takes Manhattan--knocking the boxers head clear off with one punch best kill ever lol

    ReplyDelete